Old July 8th 03, 04:01 AM
Jake Donovan

That is the normal procedure when the CO retires and a replacement hasn't
been named. I knew Crocker was retiring, I didn't know he already had.
When did he officially retire? I don't get to COMOPTEVFOR very often.

As Bararee isn't an ADM Select (At least he wasn't when I checked the
selection boards) and the command is a RADM Billet, they will be looking for
a replacement.

JD

"Midlant" wrote in message
Capt Barbaree is COMOPTEVFOR Deputy Acting. RADM Crocker retired and a
replacement has not been named.

"Jake Donovan" wrote in message
John,

I don't remember which list he was on. I'll ask around.

VX 9? Did you know Craig Weideman? He just retired. Was CO of NASC.

(Use
to be the CO of VX9)