Old April 4th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Flight teacher arrested in sting

Interesting POV. I suppose even if he gets away with it (beating the
case), he'd still be at a great loss, financially and rep. wise with
his friends and family. I think and hope that he'll learn his lesson.

The Monk

Aluckyguess wrote:
"cjcampbell" wrote in message
ps.com...

Lisa Miller wrote:
Here's one pilot who got something he didn't expect when he made a
landing at an airport to pick up a 15 yr old girl. Doesn't look like he
was trying to explain aviation careers either.

Tragic.

Sorry if I cannot bring myself to laugh at this man's stupidity.

Pretty stubid, but how can you be convicted if there never was a 15 year
old.
I think they need to use a real 15 year old to make it legal.
The guys a schmuck neverless.