Old February 28th 04, 06:50 PM
B2431

Default Fine example of Tarver Engineering release for service

From: JL Grasso

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:13:27 GMT, "Scott M. Kozel"
wrote:

JL Grasso wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:
JL Grasso wrote:
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

The whole point of using a static port is to be able to take the guts

out of
a pitot tube and produce only pitot pressure, thus increasing the
reliability of the system.

Bwaaaaahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwah3wahw!

Keyboard!

Thank tarver!

I've spewed soda on at least a dozen keyboards, from reading Splappy's

posts.

Same here. I think it's time for a class action suit to recoup some
keyboard money!

Jerry

Tarver Engineering is out of business. Just try to find them. We have already
established tarver is mentally bankrupt. If we were to win such a case all we
would get is his collection of Victoria's Secret catalogs.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired