Old February 26th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Pazmany PL4

On Feb 25, 3:41*pm, "Peter Dohm" wrote:
"Rich S." wrote in message

... "JohnO" wrote . . .

The Nigerian Airforce has RV6's.

France had some Emeraudes, but they were the certified European production
model.

Does that mean that RV6's, Emeraudes, and any other of the ilk are
qualified to park on the Warbird line? That'd be kinda neat! Those big
iron drivers always seem to get good parking and "crew members" with great
looking tushes. *)

Rich S.

Those alleged crew members are actually "Hangar Princesses" since those old
heavy iron warbirds are the real "Hangar Queens"

Peter
Striving for accuracy and tradition in nomenclature. *;-)

We must not forget that the Peruvian Air Force bought a fleet of CGS
Hawks, however I've only heard what may be an urban legend about one
being armed. I think that it was a test of the super strafer model
during the great Ohio paint ball war.

If you read Pazmany's book " Light Airplane Construction for amateur
builders" you will see that the PL series of planes looks pretty work
intensive. More like a factory built than your basic homebuilt. Looks
like 16 ribs on each wing and 7 bulkheads in the tailcone. It is well
put together and no doubt a strong design ,but complicated to build.

Frank M.Hitlaw at my secret World Hq