Old November 4th 04, 02:17 AM
Matt Whiting

Newps wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote:

I'm thinking of moving to a state like yours (SD, right?).

Montana. The democrats here couldn't get elected as republicans in
Pennsylvania. They'd be too far to the right.

I've lived

in PA all my life, but it is becoming such a liberal cesspool that I
may have to retire elsewehere.

A Wyoming address would be good and even more conservative than here. No
taxes.

Why are all of the conservatives states in places that are cold in the
winter? My grandfather always said that the cold winters "kept the
riff-raff out" and I'm beginning to think he was right. :-)

Matt