Old May 21st 05, 05:11 PM
Tom Jackson

This may help a little in matching color. I have a '74 Warrior, and the
white paint code (in Dupont Imron) is Juneau white H7848U.

The color can be cross-referenced into other types of paint by a local paint
dealer.

"O. Sami Saydjari" wrote in message
I just noticed an area of exposed aluminum on my wing root, about the size
of a quarter. I am not sure how and when it got there. Exposed aluminum
seems like an inherently bad thing. Is there some good way to do a
do-it-yourself job of touching this up that is both effective at protecting
the wing and looks decent? My wing is white.

-Sami
N2057M, Piper Turbo Arrow