Old November 1st 03, 05:58 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: 40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.
From: (MLenoch)
Date: 11/1/03 6:25 AM Pacific Standard Time
Mike Marron wrote:When Ed said Kramer was guilty of "demeaning the whole
warrior ethic," the "Autocollimator" person subsequently responded:

That's weird. Especially when Ed gives Art credit in his recent book.

Just make me think. Does Mike have a wife , girlfriend or even a life? Any
kids on the way? You can draw your own conclusions about these questions.
VL

I have the highest respect for Ed and his performance in combat for the service
to our country. .And I think everyone knows that. Well almost everyone.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer