Old December 6th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default Whats it take to get a ride on a jump seat

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
news

| None, but that wasn't what I claimed, Okie.
|
| How about you name one single airline that DOESN'T allow mustaches, as
you
| claimed?
|
| Have you ever worn an aviation O2 mask?
|
| Obviously not.
|
| I don't know of any major domestic airlines that allow them, although
that
| doesn't mean they don't. Mostly it's just a few regionals and foreign
| carriers. The point is it's up to the airline in question.
|
| Here's one that does allow them, but there are several more.
|
| http://www.arcticcircleair.com/Jumpseating.htm

We'll take that as a No, you don't know **** as usual. But I will have to
give you credit for finally learning to use Google, and do your own
homework.

And you really do need to loose your childish habit of always posting
messages to follow up to your home groups. It's only a couple of mouse
clicks for us to correct it, and it demonstrates how desperate you are to
have the last word, even when you are always wrong.

You really are completely clueless, Maxipad.