Old June 2nd 14, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew[_13_]

Default Oudie version 5.12

You didn't go wrong mark, except to fail to understand that all gliding
software is flawed and unreliable. Whilst I could never write anything
of this complexity, its also clear to me that my neighbor's teenager
could. He's working in his parents' garage at all hours, and between
playing his damn drums, I suspect he is actually the one writing the
software I'm buying.

At 14:22 30 May 2014, wrote:
Trying to download the latest firmware for Oudie...

Naviter says DON'T use version 5.12, use 5.19. Yet the version on

its
download and updater links is to .... 5.12.

Where did I go wrong.