Old November 21st 03, 02:22 AM
Mike Rapoport

Thanks that is a great idea.

Mike
MU-2

"JDupre5762" wrote in message
I am also interested in a larger source of DC power so that I can use the
cabin lights and have things turned on while cleaning/troubleshooting

ect.

Why not make a battery cart with large truck or tractor batteries? I have

used
several of those over the years most home made. One even used a marine

rotary
switch that when wired correctly allowed the user to select either 12 or

24
volts. That one used just two batteries mounted on a welding bottle cart.

It
also had a battery charger permanently mounted and connected. When not in

use
we kept it plugged in.

John Dupre'