Old June 22nd 04, 06:14 PM
Peter Duniho

"rottenberg" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the reply. I guess my next question is, how can I know
ahead of time which buildings are landable?

Honestly, I can't think of an easier way than to try to land on them.
Seems to me you could probably figure it out in the scenery designer, but a)
I don't know that for sure, never having actually used the scenery designer,
and b) even if you can, it's not clear that it'd be easier than just flying
(or slewing) to various buildings and testing them out. I doubt that, even
if the designer provides access to the information, it provides any sort of
useful database search functionality that would allow you to quickly find
all landable buildings.

There might be another way, but if there is, it's not something I know of.

Pete