Old November 30th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don[_6_]

Default Winching in Florida this winter

On Nov 30, 12:19*pm, GARY BOGGS CFIG wrote:
Nice videos but no sound track in the second one?

And it's very painful to watch the yaw string in the first video!
Shame on your instructor! *You gotta move those feet more! *Those yaw
oscillations are bad.

Gary

Gary,
It was a lesson on coordination. The yaw string was the subject!
(hopefully you knew that and were joking - since I see a CFIG by your
name). Notice how there is no banking going on during that segment and
the student keeps turning his head to the side and nodding and looking
back. God I miss this group! You must have thought us quite lucky that
it was dead straight during actual maneuvers - ha! (although it *is*
crooked on the hammer head - I'll work on that :-)

As for price (previous poster), an 'all up' shot (glider, CFIG and
winch launch) with 10 minutes air time is $45. An endorsement package
of 'up to' 20 shots is $600. Launching private ships - $20.
I'll take communication off-line so I don't abuse the commercial
nature of this group any more than I have. You can contact me though
the seb site!
Thanks,
Don