Old December 1st 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS CFIG

Default Winching in Florida this winter

I forgot the smiley face! ;^)

Gary,
It was a lesson on coordination. The yaw string was the subject!
(hopefully you knew that and were joking - *since I see a CFIG by your
name). Notice how there is no banking going on during that segment and
the student keeps turning his head to the side and nodding and looking
back. God I miss this group! You must have thought us quite lucky that
it was dead straight during actual maneuvers - ha! (although it *is*
crooked on the hammer head - I'll work on that :-)