Old March 23rd 10, 02:06 AM posted to misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default To Mark

On Mar 22, 6:28*pm, John Fitzsimons
wrote:

If I might interject, Scary Mark(ie) Mary, if you are mentally
slanted, there is no way in Hades you are going to get a cert.

Hint = AC does not mean "air conditioning".- Hide quoted text -

Mm, you may just be another Jeffrey sockpuppet, but just so
you know, all these posts are coming from one person who
forges my identity and makes up all kind of stupid dialogue.

When I do post here, it's always brief, low-key and on topic.

All this other **** is some nutcase Jeffrey Bloss.