Old December 22nd 03, 02:47 AM
David Pincus

John Ammeter wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:04:09 GMT, David Pincus
wrote:

Well, Christmas is almost here and it's time once again for the Almost
Annual Christmas Poem! Seeing as how I'm feeling of good cheer (actually
I'm not feeling much pain either after half a quart of homebrew
"Ho,Ho,Ho!"), I think now is the proper time to send my Almost Annual
Christmas Poem on it's merry way, to give laughter and mirth to one and
all... to all that is except ONE!

Now, iffen that bottle of homebrew you had been sipping had
been Home Grown Well Fermented Silage, you'd been on your
ass long before you finished that poor attempt at humorous
poetry...

Those without talent always are the ones to criticize. Poor Ampmeter!

It may take Stricker a few days to post any comments about
"his" poem.... He not only talks slow..... he reads and
thinks slow.....

Jon Ampmeter

It's the sludge in the silage that clogs up his mind. He's slow, but he
gets there in the end... or he gets it in the end... or whatever.

'Pastor' Dave