Old December 28th 03, 12:47 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , David Pincus says...

Well, Christmas is almost here and it's time once again for the Almost
Annual Christmas Poem! Seeing as how I'm feeling of good cheer (actually
I'm not feeling much pain either after half a quart of homebrew
"Ho,Ho,Ho!"), I think now is the proper time to send my Almost Annual
Christmas Poem on it's merry way, to give laughter and mirth to one and
all... to all that is except ONE!

Ho,Ho,Ho I finally sobered up enough to write, it's another great poem but
when do I get the presents?? I'm still waiting :-)

Merry Christmas to all the Ukrainians who's Christmas is Jan 7 I celebrate that
one too..

and a Happy New year to you all,including Pasture Dave.

see ya

Chuck S RAH scum alumni