Old November 30th 03, 01:13 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:49:14 +1100, pix wrote:

Looking at a flying trip through the Bahama's from Florida, down towards
Venezuela (hopefully able to go around that and Columbia, thence Panama,
back to Florida. Bare bones in the planning stages so far; looking at places
to stay budget accomodation, things to do (diving, drinking beer etc), and
more specifically the do's and don'ts of flying in that area of the world.

We are from Australia, Denmark and Austria (a real mix!), with Australian
and European pilot's licence. Looking at flying at least 172SP's or a newish
182. Experiences vary - from experienced multi engine IFR to 80 hour newbie.

We hope to be flying around Feb/March next year.

Any idea's and suggestions?

cheers...pix

I think that your Austrian part of the team already asked some questions
here. Look up the older postings.

#m

--
http://www.declareyourself.com/fyr_candidates.php