Old December 3rd 04, 08:27 AM
David Herman

OK, good. I assume that once they get over their initial astonishment,
they're going to look into it, and prepare to crank up the Big Stink
Machine? I hope so.

Thanks for shining some sunlight on this BS.

--
David Herman
N6170T 1965 Cessna 150E

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

"David Herman" wrote in message

Seriously, I think AOPA would want to hear about this right away. How

about
calling 'em in the morning? Toll free and all that....why not?

'Cause I already called them. The person I spoke to seemed astonished at
these demands. AOPA had not heard of them before.