Old September 13th 19, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New - Naviter Oudie Setup Tips Video

Hi,

I have just created and uploaded a new Naviter Oudie Setup Tips Video.

It is available to Patrons along with all the Soaring Product Training videos and other benefits for $9.95/month he
https://www.patreon.com/cumulussoaring

This video documents the process I go through to setup an Oudie before shipping it to a customer - or using it myself. It covers using the Naviter Updater to update the Oudie software and airspace files, downloading and installing turnpoint files, and my recommended settings tweaks. The tips apply to all Oudie, Oudie 2 and Oudie IGC units.

It is also available for all Mutual Support Members and those that have rented the entire Soaring Product Training video series on Vimeo using the link below.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/soaringproducttraining

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.