Old March 25th 04, 12:28 AM
MikeM

John Galban wrote:

This brings up an interesting question. Most folks I know that have
converted Tri-Pacers to taildraggers now call them Pacers. I believe
there are more PA22/20 conversions than there are actual PA20s. That
being the case, do you know if the PA22/20 conversion removes the
interconnect? If not, the I'll bet a lot of "Pacers" could be said to
have the interconnect.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

The interconnect is removed per the STC that comes with a
conversion kit purchased from Univair. NonSTC conversions using
Piper's original PA20 drawings remove the interconnect because
the PA20 didn't have one; it was an "innovation" when Piper
came out with a PA22.

MikeM
Pacer '00Z