Old November 9th 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

Jay Honeck wrote:
We'll never know -- and we'll never be back. It's a shame -- with all
the problems facing GA, small-town airports simply can't afford to have
FBOs driving off what little business they have (we were the only plane
there) -- but for us there are literally hundreds of other airports to
visit, so it won't matter much.

But this day will always bother me, nonetheless.

As a former charter pilot, I didn't find your comments insulting or untrue.
Maybe that guy spread the cash around, but I can guarantee my employer didn't.

As for his thin skin, forget him. The world is a big place. Every town has a
greasy spoon you can visit. Life is too short to feel bad just because someone
decides to take offense at what was meant to be a joke.

That guy needs to go back to flying boxes in the middle of the night. He has no
aptitude for meeting the public.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com