Old July 10th 08, 03:57 AM
rotor&wing rotor&wing is offline
Member

Location: florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newps View Post

You can read up on this and when your pea brain realizes the engine
manufacturers are the last people to refer to for proper engine
operation we'll discuss the next Old Wives Tale. That you can reduce
plug fouling in a carb'd engine by leaning on the ground.

http://www.avweb.com/news/savvyaviat..._198162-1.html
Wow......So now Mike Busch is smarter than the people that engineered and designed the engine.

While I enjoy some of Mr. Busch's writings, he's not a professional mechanic....in fact he's never actually worked as a mechanic in his life. Besides, Mr. Busch gets a lot of his information from the manufacturer.