Old September 20th 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default FS: DG-400 Motorglider

N321V, SN 4-149, 1986, 1950 TTAF, 171 TT engine, 17 m tips. All ADs complied with. Located in Richland, WA, glider has spent most of its life in a dry desert climate (yes, there is a desert in Washington!). Instruments include airspeed, altimeter (35,000 ft), LXNAV LX100 vario, Borgelt B40 vario, MGL E3 engine monitor (dual EGT & CHT, RPM, voltmeter), chronometer, Flightcom FL-760 radio with boom mic and headset jacks, Bohli magnetic compass, PDA ram mount. High performance propeller ($2,000 value) plus original prop spare. EDS oxygen with 2 tanks. Ducati ignition conversion (important because original Bosch modules are unavailable). Simitar fiberglass clam shell trailer with electric brakes and leaf springs plus dual electric fuselage jack for easy assembly. One-man rigging dolly (Udo Rumpf). Two wing stands, tail wheel dolly, wing dolly, spare prop belt, spare set of Tillotson carbs and rebuild kits, spare impossible to find ignition coils. Flywheel puller tool. Batteries replaced 2013. My 2013 OLC flights are at http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...t=olc&pi=19144. Selling because I bought an ASH26E.
$60,000
Tom Seim

Photo and contact info on Wings&Wheels For Sale ad