Old February 25th 05, 04:42 AM
nowhere

The funny thing is that when the chute passes it's 120 day repack
limit you can also just leave it in the trailer when you go flying if
you don't want to violate FAA regs......Sort of like requiring a $50
inspection every four months for motorcycle helmets, if you wear one,
but leaving the wearing of them up to the individual rider.

Does anyone out there know what the Canadian regulations are when it
comes to pilot emergency parachute repack schedules? I've looked
through the CARS until they started making me physically nauseous and
the only reference I could find seemed to be exclusively about
skydiving and said that the main and reserve chutes had to be repacked
by a rigger within 120 days of the parachute decsent. As far as I can
tell, there isn't any required repack interval for pilot emergency
chutes here.

That said, I myself would go by the 120 day repack cycle.