Old July 22nd 03, 06:32 PM
Jim

wrote in message
thlink.net...

"Paul J. Adam" wrote in message
In message , Fred J. McCall
writes
Who's being executed without a fair trial? You should take something
for those hallucinations.

Which US citizens are subject to the Gitmo rules?

None?

Point proved. Why does the US have to exempt its own citizens from the
claimed routine?

Because being a citizen they are gurenteeded the constitutions protection,
it isn't an issue of terrotioial jusrtiction.
being a citizens gives the constitution jusrisdiction.

:In my mind it makes Bush little better than Bib Laden, and Bush
:supporters little better than Al Qaeda terrorists.

See what I mean? Lord knows what unreality you're going to vomit
forth next.

How many US citizens are detained in Guantanamo?

None?

Well in case you didn't figure it out, an american wouldn't fall under the
GC accords protection from the american goverment,
when apprehended by the americian army once there citizen ship is know they
are protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Duh

Jim