Old July 28th 03, 08:59 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Oshkosh Rec.Aviation Get-together details...

Okay, gang, last chance to get the details. Here's how it's gonna work:

Thursday night, immediately after the airshow, we're having a rec.aviation
get together at our campsite in the North 40 campground. We'll have a few
drinks (*gasp*!), and then head on over to Friar Tucks for dinner.

To find out where our campsite is, you must:

1. Go to the EAA booth at the entrance to the North 40.
2. Give them our "N" number or last name
3. They will pinpoint our position for you.
4. Hop the school bus that shuttles around the perimeter of the North 40,
and get off at our row number.
5. Hoof it on down to the site!

We'll be swilling good beer (*gasp!*), hangar lying, putting faces to names,
and then toddling over to Friar Tuck's for dinner, where scantily clad
waitresses (not!) can irresponsibly serve us even MORE good beer in that
sweet, wonderful air conditioned bar.

See ya'll up there!
--
Jay Honeck