Old May 12th 05, 12:29 AM

On Tue, 10 May 2005 22:38:50 -0400, "Kyle Boatright"
wrote:

What's the narrowest runway you've ever used? At what runway width are you
comfortable? Among other things, I had an interesting experience yesterday
with a runway that was far narrower than any I'd used before...

http://www.airnav.com/airport/7D5

Trees at one end, power lines and railroad tracks at the other.

Been in and out of this one in a little bit of everything. Scariest
one for me was a Malibu Mirage. Easiest was an A-1 Husky (departed off
of what passes for a ramp pointing toward the runway)

Don't remember what the main gear "track" width is on the Malibu, but
there wasn't a lot of room to spare...

What's really, really scary is the guy that useta own it based a P-51
and later a BD-10 there.

TC