Old May 30th 19, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default Implausible Time Records

Well, here I am in Cordele with R5S starting on Monday and got the OLC time error message after submitting my ClearNav II log for yesterday’s flight.
So, downloaded CN vario version and got the same error message. For thrills I loaded a flight on 5/15/19 and although OLC advised late, accepted the flight into the system. I have changed nothing nor updated either unit since 5/15 so why then, not now?
I will look at and change the interval to 4 secs and try again ( as mentioned by T8 in this thread).
Questions and request...
Will I have issues with scoring during the contest (winscore)?
I would appreciate if someone would post an update summary of do and don’t and ideas in a simple to grasp way that even an airline pilot might follow.
Many thanks.