Old July 10th 03, 01:57 PM
Margy Natalie

journeyman wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:39:08 -0400, Ron Natalie
wrote:
Are there any shops that have chopped down a bonanza seat frame to
give the
pilot more headroom?

By a Navion :-)

A Navion seems like a really poor tool to chop down a Bonanza seat.

Morris (besides, if he had a Navion, would he need the Bonanza at all?)

Of course not. We have some friends that had a Navion, traded "up" to a
Bonanza and then figured out what an error they had made. They dumped the
Bonanza and bought another Navion! For seating we've found the Navion to
be one of the very few airplanes that we can both fly comfortably. I'm
5'2" (when I lie) and Ron is 6'1". I'll admit I do use a booster seat, but
that just made it so I never noticed how old the foam in the pilot's seat
was!

Margy