Old November 26th 04, 04:01 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "aluckyguess" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
The credit card companies hate me because I haven't paid a cent of
interest to any of them in 3 years. I get about 5 envelopes full of Visa

They dont hate you they love you. They still get 2-3 pecent from the company

No, they hate me. Do you know what I read in the newspaper a couple of
days ago? That credit card companies refer to people who don't carry a
balance and who don't pay interest as "dead beats". On the other hand,
the guys running up huge debts that they'll probably never pay off are the
people they love - they'll get 4 or 5 times the actual debt in interest
payments, and then sue the person's estate when they die.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I once successfully declined a departmental retreat, saying that on