Old October 3rd 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default Homebuilt Aircraft Frequently Asked Questions List (FAQ) Question Possible Correction needed.

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:03:31 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Q311: How do I license my completed airplane, and what inspections are
needed?

The inspector will evaluate your testing at the end of the
test period, at which point he or she will issue a permanent
airworthiness certificate. At that point, you are free to carry
passengers and fly most anywhere you like.

Is this still the case? In the years that I've been building (6) I've
never heard of the DAR coming back after the test period.

Yes, good point. I'll fix this next month....

Ron Wanttaja