Old December 29th 03, 11:42 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

Default CNX-80 for sale, new

try rec.aviation.products and post a link or item number to your e-bay
auction

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Richard Riley" wrote in message
I have a spare CNX80 for sale. Brand new, 1 week out of the factory,
original packaging, never installed, full warrantee. Retail is
$11,995, my price $9200.

If you're interested, contact me at: richard atsign riley dot net