Old March 18th 20, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:13:32 -0700, 2G wrote:

On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 5:58:56 PM UTC-7, Daryl Kabatoff wrote:
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff March 17th
2020 AD 6:46 pm 27,876 words

--- snipped loads of ********

And this is important to me because?...

BTW "insure" is spelled "ensure"

Please don't fee the Trolls because they'll come back next time they're
hungry.

Kill-filing them is best, but if you feel must feed them, kindly scrape
their crap off the patio first so the rest of us don't need to step in it
a second time.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org