Old October 28th 03, 06:40 AM
Al Denelsbeck

"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kallijaa" wrote in
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 7...

Since you're offering this so comfortably, you undoubtedly
have a
reputable source at hand that backs up your claims. So trot it
out.
Because I'm telling you right now you're full of ****.

That is not an arguement. However, it does describes your
condition if you think that I'm going to "trot out" anything to
persuade the likes of you.

Yep. That's about what I expected. Suddenly the supreme
confidence of
telling everyone exactly how it is fades and disappears when it comes
down to offering any proof at all for your claims, to hide behind the
outstanding statement of "I don't haven to prove anything to anybody,
so there!"

Welcome to Usenet, Skippy. You have no authority here, either.
"Put
up or shut up" is the order of the day.

- Al.

Thanks for the enlightening input Al. I expected something of the
sort earlier, but better late than never. If you hadn't showed up,
someone would have been forced to invent you.

Maybe someone did.

Awww, you found out my secret! Yep, I'm just a figment of your
imagination. About like your ideas on flight instruction.

Keep running! I don't go away that easily.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain