Old October 28th 03, 04:19 PM
Chris Norris

I'll try to make it easier for you to understand: I did not and do not
imagine that you sat there doing that or anything else. I did not imagine
anything at all about you prior to your appearance here and I do not intend
to waste time imagining about you in the future. You see, I don't really
care what you do or don't do. My original post was not directed at you and
this thread is not the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum.

Try to understand that you are not really the center of the universe. It
does not revolve around you and most, if not all of those that may seem to
you to be out to get you, aren't even aware of your existence.

No the "What in the hell is Chris Norris about" forum is on the
alt.chris.norris newsgroup.

and

www.chrisnorris.co.uk

Anyway I spoke to my instructor and told him that there is this entity
on the internet who tars every student with the same big brush by
making sweeping statements about their lack of ability to transition
from Flight Sim to Flight Real.
We agreed there may be SOME people but certainly not ALL.

Now go tar someone else with your self righteous brush.

Chris