Old October 28th 03, 08:27 PM
kallijaa

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 8...
"kallijaa" wrote in news:NaadncFC5NI3iQOiU-
:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message

Brute force, you say? As opposed to... what? Your buddy Kallijaa

who
scampered for cover when confronted with someone who refused to buy his
unsupportable horse****?

Scampered for cover? Rather say, stood by so as to permit you to

display
your true character.

Hmmmm, let's see. First you posted repeatedly on how damaging sim
behavior was, and very specifically I might add, not just speculating but
insisting on how it could wash someone out of flight instruction.

Then you 'got offended' when someone called your asinine bluff, and
refused to answer on the basis that it was beneath you to actually respond
to such callous behavior.

Offended? Not in the least. Yours was precisely the kind of reaction
expected.

Despite the fact that providing support for your
standpoint is always the best way to silence those hecklers,

Nothing is proven here and it's a foolisn waste of time to try. Besides, why
should I want to silence hecklers? They illustrate my point admirably (I
predicted majority disagreement).

and that you had *already* responded to the first post, which was far more

insulting.

Insulting? The point made must have struck a nerve.

And now you're engaging in "Your momma so fat" contests?

No, you are reading someone else's mail. I'll leave that approach to the
group intelligentsia.

Okay, just checking. Please, go on with your character evaluations,
I'm sure there's a lot we all could learn from them.

- Al.

Thanks Al, you provide ample grist for my mill.

Evaluation: Typical discussion group belligerent who talks tough while
enjoying the relative safety of home and internet. A coward or a teenager.

Prognosis: Continued degradation if adult; possible improvement following
abatement of acne if a teenager.

Kalijaa