Old June 17th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

Default ethanol question

In article ,
wright1902glider wrote:
Perhaps rather than sitting in front of the computer knocking MOGAS
for no longer being a cheap alternative to 100LL, we might actually
start educating ourselves and experimenting on how to make gasahol or
even E85 work in an aircraft. A quick web search turned up this
project: http://www.age85.org/. If there's going to be a new and
viable alternative to 100LL, somebody is going to have to either find
or invent one.

Or you could just learn to hang-glide. (did I say that out loud???)

Puts a new twist on the old phrase about:

"We'll all have to hang together,
or we will all surely hang(-glide) separately."

*GRIN*