Old January 20th 20, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm suppression of ADS-B out on Tow Planes

I think it would be great to see ADS-R and maybe TIS-B support in FLARM devices.

I had the same idea and made myself a hat with a ADS-B receiver for Raspberry Pi. The Pi is interconnected between the FLARM and the Butterfly display and the ADS-B information is added to the FLARM information.

My plan is to make it open source and open hardware, and provide PCB´s for those who are interested.