Old February 19th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Flarm suppression of ADS-B out on Tow Planes

Bringing back this old thread.
So last year it seem that the ADS-B alarm suppression during tow was working well as I received only occasional short alarms.
However with most recent firmware and a new tow plane ADS-B installation I and others receiving constant alarm during the tow. Very distracting.
I don’t know if this is a regression in latest firmware or something wrong with the tow plane ADS-B.
I would like to know if others still experiencing ADS-B collision alarm during tow when towing behind ADS-B equipped tow plane.

Ramy