Old August 12th 03, 10:56 PM
mikem

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:30:14 -0500, "Dan Luke"
wrote:

You are just splitting hairs. No, oil is not dumped out of my
airplane's engine taking excess heat with it. Neither is water dumped
out of my car's engine, yet the car engine is still a "water cooled"
design.

But there are not many cars without a radiator, either! (except
dragsters). I haven't seen a "water cooled" car for more than fifty
years. Nowadays, they use a witches brew of Silicates to carry heat
from the block to the radiator. The cooling takes place when air blows
through the radiator...

MikeM