Old March 3rd 04, 05:05 PM
John T

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

The notice I posted is on-topic for this newsgroup. ...
The statement made in the article's Subject is
also valid.

While the content of your post may have been on-topic, your adjectives (ie,
"Baby Bush") is what paints it in a negative light - and the subject line
content was entirely yours.

Further, your subject was not valid since Bush does not make the decision to
close any airspace much less airports due to his travel. Those decisions
are made by bureaucrats - ones that exist regardless of the party
affiliation of the sitting President.

Now, if you'd left out the derogatory "Baby Bush", I'm sure you wouldn't
have engendered the ire of "CriticalMass".

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer