Old July 19th 15, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default XCSOAR - MAPGEN Not Working

On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 5:37:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Forum is also down .
That's a pity! I have no idea how to contact the developers. Tried the chat, but no response (yet).

I just posted to the Forum with no problem. I see in the announcement for 6.7.9 at the bottom:
"Note: download.xcsoar.org is currently down. As a hotfix, XCSoar downloads are temporarily served from a mirror. Maps, waypoints and airspaces are unavailable right now.

max"

Post is dated 2 July, so they are aware. I am able to do the inputs to generate a map (which I couldn't do last week), but after it works for a while, it gives "Generation Failed". A work in progress.