Old April 24th 14, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default killing of lt. cmdr. Michael Shand

On Monday, August 12, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mike Schramm wrote:
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely
Susan Shand
Washington, DC
202-347-2151

Dear Ms. Shand,
I will follow up with your requests. I also want to express my sympathy
for you and your family's loss.
People such as Mr. Fike should lose their driving privelges forever, but
this never happens. And, as it were, they drive anyway. Perhaps he will
lose his job which could be his greatest pentalty.
Regards,
Mike Schramm
Delta Tango
Loveland, OH

Dear Ms Shand
I had Mike as counselor at Ralph S Mason YMCA camp in Blairstown NJ. I want to express my deepest condolences on your loss. Mike was such a great guy! I often think back to those wonderful time and what a lasting impression he made on us. We still talk about him.
Michael Tublin
New Brunswick, NJ