Old March 30th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Poultry in Motion wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

Poultry in Motion wrote:

This is as clear as I can make it:
"Ask Dennis to identify *the Mini-500 prototype* for you."

Ok, ask me. What do you want to know about the "Mini-500 prototype".
It was the first Mini-500 I built, so it was a prototype.

It's already known, I quoted your own words about it from an older post.
Your Mini-500 prototype was Cicare's CH-6.

What point are you trying to make? Please just spell it out so we
don't have to be guessing. I'm not afraid to answer.

This is simple -

"so I paid for the prototype to be sent here so I could fly it in the show"

"After the air show, we put the prototype into a storage building"

You're afraid to call Cicare's CH-6 your prototype any more.

Oh that one, I guess you need to read!

That was what we were going to use as a prototype, but as I said Cicare
didn't do what he agreed, so even after I advertised we were going to
use his CH-6 as a prototype, that was when I assumed he was going to
live up to his part of the deal. He didn't, and I ended up having to
design the Mini-500 all by myself without the use of Cicares' help or
his CH-6, so the CH-6 never was used as the prototype after all. So the
first Mini-500 prototype turned out to be the first one I built.

Its that simple, and I wrote that before, as I said you just have to read.