Old March 31st 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Poultry in Motion

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Morgans wrote:

"Poultry in Motion" wrote

Factory's "PEP" pipe was effort to wring adequate performance out of
this dog.

How about running the engine over 100% for normal operations. That's
gotta be good on it, don't 'cha think?

Why, yes. Stuff it into stifling hot compartment, add a Fetters
re-engineered cooling system, Fetters' pipe, Fetters' carb jetting, nail
the throttle, and it's all good.

Remember, Rotax's 100% isn't Fetters' 100%, those are two different
100%s. In fact, Rotax had to ask Dennis Fetters to please help them
design their engine. Dennis himself said that, so we know it is true.

Oh, I know, you-know-who has an answer for that one, too.

Hmm. You mean planemanman, man?