Old July 19th 04, 03:58 AM
Capt.Doug

"Anibal" wrote in message Does anybody know any aviation company that
could use my services?
They would have to help me get a working visa but they wouln´t need to
worry about me going to another company after six months as it used to
happen.

I just went through this for a friend from Argentia. You will spend up to 3
years getting a work visa. The lawyers will take a hefty chunk of money. You
still won't get a job with an airline until you have resident alien status,
and even then the larger airlines won't hire you until you have citizen
status.

D.