Old July 15th 19, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default O2 Bottles for sale

Two Oxygen bottles suitable for gliders or small airplanes. One is Precise Flight 22 cu ft and has a regulator with 4 ports for cannulas or mask, the other is an Aerox 13 cu ft no regulator. Included are several cannulas and a couple masks. Both out of date but bottles are in very good condition.. I have photos of the bottles and the stamps on them if requested. 22 cu fit bottle with regulator new is around $2K, and 13 cu ft bottle alone new is about $500, I'll sell both bottles and cannulas/masks for $700 plus shipping.