Old January 14th 19, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default What is a Public Liability Insurance Requirment or Glider Club

Yes, I have to agree......contact Costello and ask. It IS their business, if you are through SSA.org, they can help out and give guidance.
If not, they are about the best lead to a site/person/ company that can answer questions.
If any members are also with AOPA and a better membership, ask through them.....AOPA pushes to help owners and sites...
I pay extra for AOPA insurance since I was a CFIG......want some legal backing in case of a "what if".......

Yes, good replies, several avenues to seek good legal guidance......