Old January 25th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
♥Ari ♥

Default Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:48:42 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Where's your Piper Seneca you told us about? Huh?

Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

Punk. You're a childish ****. Did you actually think you
could change your character deficiencies by obsessing over
a real pilot like me, or "a", or anyone else?

a. I'm still doing fantastic!
b. You still have debilitating character deficiencies.

Your parents must be very disappointed that you're a blooming
idiot.

You could never be a pilot, or a real man. You aren't emotionally
stable.

Ok, carry on. You owe me a blow job and I'm getting ****ed.

I suppose I can understand your homosexual urges. Not that I am one but
a modern man has to come to grips with the fact that homos, Mark, like
you, are going to be with us.

I have to ask though when you shove it up a poop shoot, doesn't it smell
when you pull it out? Or are you what you homos call a "wife" homo, you
receive but never give?

Oh well, as long as you and your lovers only infect one another, I guess
it's God's way of dealing with perversion.

Kill them all.
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG