Old December 25th 03, 04:10 AM
Ted Wagner

well.. your not that much of a newbie..

I started September 21st, and got my private pilot glider license November
19th. I'd say that lands me squarely in the "newbie" class. I have gotten in
a good amount of flying in that time (it helps to prepare the bank account
in advance), but I still feel like I'm barely starting to learn. I imagine
the learning curve will last quite a while.

I've heard the Genesis has a rather narrow speed band between stall and

best
L/D and the polar falls off rather quickly after that..

Of course I've never flown one, and likely will not for some time, but the
CFIs at Estrella rave about the glider.

If you are looking for something to compete in.. what is your price range?

Under $25,000. (I'll only buy something new if I'm satisfied that it will
keep a good resell value.)

304CZ is very respectable..

Thanks, I'll check it out!

-ted